Children can easily get so caught up with using their phones or other electronic devices, that other things they used to enjoy, get put on the back burner. Use these activities to get kids up and moving and help them be more creative and improve their communication skills.
Five Downloadable Activities Include:
- How Am I Spending My Time? worksheet. - helps identify how often kids are active, being creative, or using technology.
- What Do I Like to Do? worksheet - help kids consider their favorite activities.
- My Business is... worksheet - children practice thinking creatively.
- Appropriate of Not? worksheet - Students determine the appropriate use of technology for different scenarios.
- Great Things About Technology worksheet - Students draw or write positive things technology does.
An email address must be provided to obtain the activities.
Produced by Boys Town Press