Building Resiliency in Youth Webinar Registration
September 16, 2021 | 7:00 pm Central Time
A second chance to join Boys Town Press Author Kat McGrady for a shared learning opportunity to discuss trauma and building resiliency in youth.
At the end of this hour, you will be able to:
- Identify the main types of trauma
- Explain possible impacts of trauma
- Discuss brain plasticity and its role in building resilience
- Identify the key elements of being a trauma-informed professional
- Determine how you can help combat the impact of trauma in youths that you work with
- Create a foundational plan to alleviate and to avoid compassion fatigue
Click here to register today!
Learn more about Kat's new resources available from Boys Town Press exclusively through the national release on September 28, 2021:
With an easy-to-follow format and a broad range of resources for further expansion of knowledge, Building Resiliency in Youth will prove to be one of your frequent go to references. Supplement with the Building Resiliency in Children Activity Guide and Building Resiliency in Teens Workbook! All guides written by Kat McGrady, ED.D., LCPC, NCC.