Teaching children to value the contributions of others helps to develop positive friendships and be good members of a group or team. These activities will teach students to appreciate others and reinforce the lessons from Everyone's Contributions Count, written by school counselor Bryan Smith. The activities include worksheets and discussion questions for grades K through 5.
Five Downloadable Activities include:
- Activity 1 - Cup Stack - Students will work cooperatively to stack cups according to instructions.
- Activity 2 - Thanks for Your Contribution - Students will consider some of the ways their work with others led to a better result.
- Activity 3 - Everyone's Contribution Counts Bulletin Board - Students will post ways other students helped contribute to their success at school.
- Activity 4 - A Web of Support - Students will list 5 people who have contributed to who they are today.
- Activity 5 - Pass It On! - Students will appreciate and add onto other students’ drawings.
Everyone's Contributions Count is part of the Without Limits series and is recommended for these classroom activities.
An email address must be provided to obtain the activities!
Produced by Boys Town Press