Use these engaging downloadable activities to reinforce the lessons taught in the storybook, Different Thinkers: ADHD. The activities are best suited for children ages 6-12.
The Five Downloadable Activities include:
- Activity 1 – ADHD True or False – Includes an Answer Key to facilitate discussion surrounding common misunderstandings about ADHD.
- Activity 2 – Finding ADHD All Around You – Discussion prompts to learn more about friends/family with ADHD, and research famous people with this diagnosis. Learn about strategies and tips from online research.
- Activity 3 – Calming Our Bodies – Strategies to practice to calm our bodies when feeling stressed.
- Activity 4 –Creating a Visual Schedule/Checklist – Identify a daily activity that is hard to do & create and organize a list of steps to complete the task.
- Activity 5 – Winding Down Before Bedtime – Brainstorm ways to calm your body and settle down before going to sleep.
The storybook Different Thinkers: ADHD is recommended for these activities.
An email address must be provided to obtain the activities!