Use these engaging downloadable activities to reinforce the lessons that Marcos learns in the storybook, Marcos, Did You Hear Me? The activities are designed to help young people in grades K-6 learn to actively listen to others. The five activities include worksheets, a comprehension activity, and an activity that gets students up and out of their chairs!
The Five Downloadable Activities include:
- Activity 1 – Draw What You Hear – Students will listen to verbal descriptions and attempt to draw a picture of what they hear.
- Activity 2 – What Do You Hear Inside? – Students will try to identify an object using only their listening skills.
- Activity 3 – Sound Scavenger Hunt – Students will try to identify different sounds they hear outside.
- Activity 4 –Comprehension Check – Students will demonstrate their active listening skills by filling in missing information from the story.
- Activity 5 – Obstacle Course – By using their active listening skills, students will be able to correctly complete an obstacle course.)
The storybook Marcos, Did You Hear Me should be used with these activities.
An email address must be provided to obtain the activities!
Produced by Boys Town Press