This special collection of FIVE books offers students the support, encouragement, and skills they need to overcome obstacles, face their fears, and believe in themselves.
The set includes:
- Middle School Misfits: The Stained Glass Tree, a story about Jillian, a girl who has her own style and dreams, but feels like an outcast among her peers. Can she stay true to herself, and still fit in? Written for kids ages 9 to 14.
- The Power of Self-D, a story about Willie, a young boy who believes that by making good choices, anything is possible. Written for kids ages 8 to 12
- Spacing Out, a story to help turn daydreaming about something you love, into simple steps you can use to complete tasks you need to do. Written for ages 6 to 12
- Mindset Matters, a storybook about young Amelia whose confidence is shaky. With Dad's help, she learns to turn her mindset into a Gonna-Get-It-Done attitude. Written for kids ages 5 to 11
- Hey Goose! What's Your Excuse? a heartwarming tale about spreading your wings and trying new things...even when it seems scary. Written for kids ages 4 to 11
Published by Boys Town Press